OneCert’s family of companies work closely together to provide multiple certification options.
OneCert, Inc. was founded in 2003 by Sam Welsch to provide certification to the US NOP, EU, JAS, and the GOTS and TE textile programs.
OneCert Asia was founded in 2005 with Sandeep Bhargava as CEO. It is a nationally and internationally operating inspection and certification agency accredited by APEDA (Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority) under the National Programme for Organic Production (NPOP-India). Their scope was further extended by APEDA for the NOP in 2006 and for HACCP in 2013.
OneCert International was founded in 2014 to house our internationally-focused certification programs to improve service to our clients.
OneCert International certifies operations to ISO 22000:2005, food safety management systems (FSMS). Read more about the FSMS program.
USDA National Organic Program (NOP)
- European Union
- Indian National Programme for Organic Production (NPOP)
- USDA National Organic Program (NOP)
- Swiss Ordinance (Switzerland)
- European Organic Regulations (EEC 834/2007)
- JAS (Japanese Agriculture Standards)
- Food Safety Management System (ISO 22000 : 2005)
- Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS)
- Textile Exchange – OCS 100 & OCS Blended
- Textile Exchange – Global Recycled Standards
- Textile Exchange – Recycle Claim Standard
- Textile Certification in China