OneCert’s family of companies work closely together to provide multiple certification options.
OneCert, Inc. was founded in 2003 by Sam Welsch to provide certification to the US NOP, EU, JAS, and the GOTS and TE textile programs. We are known for our dedication to the integrity of the organic label.
OneCert International was founded to house our internationally-focused certification programs to improve service to our clients. It operates from India.
USDA National Organic Program (NOP)
- European Union
- Indian National Programme for Organic Production (NPOP)
- USDA National Organic Program (NOP)
- Swiss Ordinance (Switzerland)
- European Organic Regulations (EEC 834/2007)
- JAS (Japanese Agriculture Standards)
- Food Safety Management System (ISO 22000 : 2005)
- Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS)
- Textile Exchange – OCS 100 & OCS Blended
- Textile Exchange – Global Recycled Standards
- Textile Exchange – Recycle Claim Standard